Recipes & Tips
Tips and advice about our products, interesting facts that will help improve your lifestyle.> more details
Check out the latest promotions, offers and savings on DCS appliances.> more details
Flip though the latest brochures on-line or download them.> more details
Join us regularly for enticing recipes and savor the taste and adventure of your next meal.> more details
Grilled Rosemary Pork Loin
Serves 6 to 8
NOTE: Freezing the pork for 30 minutes will make butterflying it much easier. Mincing the parsley, rosemary, and garlic makes for a homogenous filling.
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2 1/2 to 3 pounds), fat on top scored lightly
- BUTTERFLY ROAST Combine parsley, rosemary, garlic, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 3/4 teaspoon pepper, and 2 tablespoons oil in bowl. Following photos 1 to 3, butterfly pork roast and spread with herb mixture, leaving 1/2-inch border on all sides. Roll tightly, then tie roast at 1-inch intervals with kitchen twine. (Roast can be wrapped tightly with plastic and refrigerated for 24 hours.)
- HEAT GRILL Heat all burners on high, covered, for 15 minutes. (For charcoal grill, light 100 coals; when covered with fine gray ash, spread over half of grill. Set cooking grate in place and heat covered, with lid vent open completely, for 5 minutes.) Scrape and oil cooking grate.
- GRILL AND SLICE Rub prepared roast all over with remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. Place roast opposite primary burner (for charcoal grill, place roast directly over coals) and grill until well browned all over, about 12 minutes. Arrange roast fat-side up, leave primary burner on high, and shut off other burner(s). (For charcoal grill, position roast fat-side up on cooler side of grill.) Cook, covered, until meat registers 140 degrees, 35 to 45 minutes. Transfer pork to cutting board, tent with foil, and let rest 15 minutes. The temperature will continue to rise. Remove twine, slice, and serve.