> download now (21MB)
Tips and advice about our products, interesting facts that will help improve your lifestyle.> more details
Check out the latest promotions, offers and savings on DCS appliances.> more details
Flip though the latest brochures on-line or download them.> more details
Join us regularly for enticing recipes and savor the taste and adventure of your next meal.> more details
Be a guest at the DCS dinner table and receive our newsletter for fantastic recipes, cooking tips, and exclusive incentives.> more details
NOTE: Stick with the 85 percent lean ground beef here, since leaner meat is likely to dry out. Allow the cooked cheeseburgers to rest a full 5 minutes (tented with foil) before eating them or the hot, cheesy center will spurt out. Ouch!
- 1 1/2 cups (about 6 ounces) extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated fine
- 1/3 cup drained jarred pimentos, chopped fine
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 pounds 85 percent lean ground beef (see note)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- MAKE PIMENTO CHEESE Mix cheddar cheese, pimentos, cream cheese, mustard, and cayenne in bowl until well combined. Drop four 2-tablespoon portions of pimento cheese mixture on plate and cover tightly in plastic wrap. Freeze until firm, at least 2 hours. Combine remaining pimento cheese with mayonnaise, cover with plastic, and refrigerate.
- SHAPE PATTIES Combine beef, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper in large bowl and gently knead until well -combined. Divide meat into 4 equal -portions. Mold each portion of meat around 1 -portion of frozen cheese.
- GRILL BURGERS Grill burgers, covered, over medium fire until well browned and cooked through, 6 to 8 -minutes per side.
- TOP WITH CHEESE Distribute cheese-mayonnaise mixture evenly on top of burgers, cover, and cook until mixture is slightly melted, about 1 minute. Transfer to plate, tent with foil, and let rest 5 minutes. Serve.